[WSBAPT] Investigator to find financial accounts

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Thu Aug 6 13:32:35 PDT 2020

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

.
                               August 6, 2020

Dalynne,

ABCLegal has an investigative team and I have used them to search for
financial accounts.  I'm not sure how they looked for the accounts but
they found some.  It’s been about 10 years since I last did that. It
seems like it was about $300.00 and they did it pretty quickly.

You can call them and see what their rate is now.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com[1]

Quoting Dalynne Singleton <dalynne at glgmail.com>:

> I have used a couple of different investigators to find financial
> accounts of a decedent.  Not happy with the price I have paid and
> results, so thought I would see if anyone has any recommendation for
> this service at a reasonable price.
>

>    /DALYNNE SINGLETON/
>

>    GOURLEY LAW GROUP
>

>    SNOHOMISH ESCROW
>

>    THE EXCHANGE CONNECTION
>

>    1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
>

>    Snohomish, WA 98291
>

>    360.568.5065
>

>    360.568.8092  fax
>

>    _dalynne at glgmail.com_
>

>    _Website:  www.glglawgroup.com_
>

>    / /
>

>    As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we want to
> update you as to the steps we are taking at Gourley Law Group.  Our
> top priority is the health & safety of our employees, clients,
> colleagues, friends, & all of their families & communities.
> Therefore, I am working remotely.  We have limited staffing in the
> office to maintain critical functions. We are able to make & receive
> telephone calls, access files, emails & voicemails.  Attorney/client
> meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever
> possible.  Be assured that we will continue to advise & support our
> clients throughout this health emergency.
>

>    If you would like to set a telephone conference or in-person
> meeting, please email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com or
> dara at glgmail.com.
>

>    /PLEASE BE ADVISED, WE ARE REQUIRING ALL CLIENTS WITH SCHEDULED
> APPOINTMENTS COMING IN, AS WELL AS OUR STAFF, TO BE PREPARED TO WEAR
> A FACE MASK OR ADEQUATE COVERING DURING ALL IN OFFICE INTERACTIONS. /
>

>    /LICENSED// IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON/
>

>    IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments
> accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including
> information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery
> of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is
> not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the
> confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended
> recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do
> not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise
> use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by
> reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its
> attachments, if any.
>

>      [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.seattle-silvalaw.com/
[2]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_redir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=
  andrekita