[WSBAPT] Referral - codicil/amendment to Will

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Aug 5 16:25:56 PDT 2020

Thank you to all who replied - I have forwarded all information to the PC.

Truly appreciate the willingness to step forward and help.

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com