[WSBAPT] No Memorial Bench, definitely not there....

Nicholas Pleasants nick at pleasantslaw.com
Tue Aug 4 15:57:27 PDT 2020

I grew up near Greenlake and have run that lake hundreds of times. There are so many memorial benches there I cannot count. Maybe Parks & Rec changed a policy along the way? Or perhaps they have allowed so many memorial benches there that they are not doing it anymore.
I believe this may be in the purview of the Seattle Parks Foundation. https://www.seattleparksfoundation.org/
If not a bench, they can help you plant a tree and such.
Best,
Nick

Nicholas Pleasants
Pleasants Law Firm, P.S.
2300 130th Ave NE, Suite A-101
Bellevue, WA 98005-1755
(425) 615-7070 tel.
(425) 497-0799 fax
nick at pleasantslaw.com<mailto:nick at pleasantslaw.com>
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient, or any employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient. Any unauthorized use, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and all attachments from your electronic files.