[WSBAPT] No Memorial Bench, definitely not there....

J A Cyphers jacyphers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:50:00 PDT 2020

Search under Seattle Parks *Foundation*.
I did a memorial bench at Seward Park about 8 years ago in an estate and as
I recall it went through that Foundation.
It was a relatively simple matter back then.
Not sure if they are still doing benches.  A Google search finds references
to benches but from several years ago.
However I think that Foundation will be the best source for you to find out
how memorial benches are really handled.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 12:17 PM Brent Williams-Ruth <
brent at williams-ruthlaw.com> wrote:

> Greetings List -
>
> Has anyone had experience working with the City of Seattle regarding
> memorial benches? Client specifically wanted a bench to be at or adjacent
> to Greenlake. Seattle Parks does not do memorial benches (so I was just
> told) and they "definitely won't do one there" - the idea that it would
> become overrun with benches, maybe? But that also makes me think from their
> comment that they might do one elsewhere even though I was just told that
> they don't do them at all....
>
> Anyway - The estate distribution is truly simple - one small cash, two
> benches in two different locations, and then the remainder beneficiary.
>
> Trying my best to honor wishes and would love to connect with others who
> may have had a similar situation.
>
> Thank you!
> Brent
>
> *Brent Williams-Ruth*
> *Attorney-At-Law*
>
> *Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*
>
> Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134
>
> Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919
>
> e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
> <http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
> <http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /
>
> *As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
> Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
> points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
> <http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *
> others.***

Jackie Cyphers