[WSBAPT] No Memorial Bench, definitely not there....

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Tue Aug 4 12:13:47 PDT 2020

Greetings List -

Has anyone had experience working with the City of Seattle regarding
memorial benches? Client specifically wanted a bench to be at or adjacent
to Greenlake. Seattle Parks does not do memorial benches (so I was just
told) and they "definitely won't do one there" - the idea that it would
become overrun with benches, maybe? But that also makes me think from their
comment that they might do one elsewhere even though I was just told that
they don't do them at all....

Anyway - The estate distribution is truly simple - one small cash, two
benches in two different locations, and then the remainder beneficiary.

Trying my best to honor wishes and would love to connect with others who
may have had a similar situation.

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *