[WSBAPT] Dobbs On Remedies

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Wed Apr 29 13:47:17 PDT 2020

Sheesh Ron, take me back to law school. Been dragging that book around for 39 years. I have the version that is copyright 1980. If that has the info you need, you can have it, it you want to come downtown to pick it up. Conway isn’t that far of a run.
Mike

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it’s confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, it’s too late to stop reading this message, but you may not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.