[WSBAPT] Odds of Appointing PR with a 40-yr-old felony conviction

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Fri Apr 24 13:23:52 PDT 2020

Jeanne, before you go the probate route, call a title office and ask them if
they will insure on a LOPA from the two sons.
The sons should be able to sign the listing. I know I am a broken record,
but title vests in the heirs (the sons) by operation of law under 11.04.250.
Probate and a will can simply override the presumption of vesting in the
heirs. So the sons own the property and can sign the listing.
Mike

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.