[WSBAPT] Odds of Appointing PR with a 40-yr-old felony conviction

Mike Jacobs mikej at riachgese.com
Thu Apr 23 15:22:07 PDT 2020

I have recently had two cases where the Lack of Probate Affidavit has been improperly used to eliminate an heir's interest in the property.  Frankly, I am stunned that title companies allow title to be insured with these documents.

Sincerely,

Michael P. Jacobs
Riach Gese Jacobs, PLLC
7331 196th St. SW | PO Box 1067 | Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (425) 776-3191 | Fax: (425) 425-775-0406

As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, we want to update you as to the steps we are taking at Riach Gese Jacobs, PLLC.  Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, colleagues and friends, and all of their families and communities.
Therefore, staff are working remotely and we have limited staffing in the office to maintain critical functions. We are able to make and receive telephone calls, access files, emails and voicemails.  Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually where able.

We continue to assist our clients with their estate planning needs, and signing of estate planning documents is being handled on a case-by-case basis.

Be assured that we will continue to advise and support our clients throughout this health emergency.

REPRESENTING OUR COMMUNITY SINCE 1959

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us. Thank you.