[WSBAPT] Estate with Condo Construction Issue

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Apr 23 12:55:26 PDT 2020

Greetings List -

Have a lovely probate action. All moving along and then BAM - water
intrusion, building will be stripped and re-sided, it is NOT yet
apparently at the stage where the HOA has officially issued any special
assessments, but has been discussed.

In my former life, I was with the insurance companies and have fought and
litigated multiple construction defect/water intrusion/HOA claims......but
never had one where an owner was deceased and how it would impact sale (if
even possible).

Would love the connect regarding the following:
1) Probate attorney who has experience with real estate stuck in the middle
of a damage dispute
2) Referral for potential Plaintiff's attorney to represent the estate
against the HOA/Insurance company as the HOA has allegedly tried to make
the unit owner (prior to death) be responsible for repairs that were inside
the wall, leading to the outside of the building.

Thank you!

Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *