[WSBAPT] Show Cause Order Service

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:23:50 PDT 2020

Without absolutely any legal research or experience, it is my understanding that once a party is properly served by a process server (or other proper means), following pleadings may be served by mail, personal service, or fax/email, if the parties agree.  So, if the PR/attorney is already a proper party involved in an action, then you do not need personal service because it would not be the first pleading in the case.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D61959.43206AB0]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended to be received only by persons entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. E-mail messages to clients of Paul A. Neumiller presumptively contain information that is confidential and legally privileged; e-mail messages to non-clients are normally confidential and may also be legally privileged. Please do not read, copy, forward or store this message unless you are the intended recipient of it. If you have received this message in error, please forward it back to the sender and delete it completely from your computer system.

E-mail communication on the Internet may NOT be secure. There is a risk that this confidential communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving attorney-client and/or work-product privileges that may attach to this communication. DO NOT forward this message to a third party. If you have any questions regarding this notice, please contact the sender.