[WSBAPT] Health care directive/hydration

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Tue Apr 21 15:59:56 PDT 2020

Intervienous application

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Adrienne Keith Wills
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 3:44 PM
To: wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com
Subject: [WSBAPT] Health care directive/hydration

Hi Listmates,

I'm curious to know if anyone has specific information about what qualifies as artificial hydration under RCW 70.122.030 (health care directive)?

Thank you, Adrienne

--
Wills Law Firm Inc. (please note the new name for my practice)
Adrienne K. Wills, Attorney | Mediator

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101
Web:  www.WillsLawFirm.com<http://www.WillsLawFirm.com> | Tel. (206) 523-3047<tel:%28206%29%20523-3047> | Fax (206) 219-6714