[WSBAPT] DSHS 'inventory-lite' Estate Recovery questionnaire

Mark A. Morenz-Harbinger mark at harbingerandassociates.com
Thu Apr 16 12:17:00 PDT 2020

An Update to the group:

As Jane indicated, DSHS auto-sends out the questionnaire *and* assigns a
'caseworker' internally-- even if they have records that no services
were ever provided to the deceased.

So, if on one of your probates, you receive the questionnaire and you
think it was in error, just contact them to confirm and there will be no
need to return the document.

Best to All. Stay Safe!

_Mark