[WSBAPT] opening probate

Marilyn Kliman marilyn at marilynjklimanlaw.com
Mon Apr 13 16:20:34 PDT 2020

Thanks everyone

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Dalynne Singleton
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 4:13 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] opening probate

I did one this past week and am waiting for letters from ex parte via the clerk.

I’ve done several in the past and never had an issue.

Dalynne Singleton

Gourley Law Group

Snohomish Escrow

The Exchange Connection

1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091

Snohomish, WA 98291

360.568.5065

360.568.8092  fax

 <mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com> dalynne at glgmail.com

Website:  www.glglawgroup.com <http://www.glglawgroup.com>

Due to COVID-19, I am working remotely.  As a result, I cannot accept any physical messenger service at this time.  Please email all pleadings and agreed upon service documents to  <mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> theresa at glgmail.com.

In-person meetings are not possible at this time.  Email is the best way to reach me until further notice.  If you would like a telephone conference, please email my paralegal  <mailto:theresa at glgmail.com> theresa at glgmail.com or  <mailto:dara at glgmail.com> dara at glgmail.com to set such conference.

Thank you very much and stay safe!

LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON

IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.

   <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.superlawyers.com_redir-3Fr-3Dhttp-3A__www.superlawyers.com_washington_lawyer_Gary-2DManca_ca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402.html-26c-3Demail-5FSmall-5Fbadge-26i-3Dca059d21-2D1b6e-2D4fca-2Db396-2D80c253f82402&d=DwMGaQ&c=4VfW4Y7UDKzr0jHM1Tk29w&r=wJy-5dBh2e8cdp8KTDyWsjq7WPfG_HRNpImWO5yfs2A&m=FCmO2jSMMhwxfYb-8WN5A3L-M6GKeJ_8gc6cS3vECHM&s=z2j9M4GPJAL7pempIOe0TGAPkMWrzXJSlY1lyMRDlRg&e=>