[WSBAPT] Lack of Probate Affidavit - Chase Approved?

Eden Rubenstein Toner attorneytoner at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 13 13:51:56 PDT 2020

If you mean a small estate affidavit, the bank sometimes provides its own form; and you must wait until 40 days after death.  I’m attaching one that I’ve used in the past, but it’s been a while, so check the statute for current requirements.

Eden Rubenstein Toner

Attorney at Law

21301 Hwy 410 E, #140

Bonney Lake, WA  98391

Phone 206-953-4485

     IMPORTANT:  This e-mail message is intended to be confidential, only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please notify me by return e-mail, then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

     NOTE:  My email is not encrypted.  Please contact me before sending sensitive information.