[WSBAPT] Attorney as Alternate PR?

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:23:09 PDT 2020

Jane,

Thank you for your thoughtful and informative response.
I do have a probate currently where client's named PR would not accept the
responsibilities unless I would agree to be named as co-PR.  Client's named
PR is also the sole beneficiary of the estate and lives out of state.
I agreed, as client was going on hospice, but had independent notary for
executing documents.
I also keep extremely detailed activity notes in my timekeeping software
and send them to the co-PR/beneficiary for approval prior to payment.

Best,

Laurel