[WSBAPT] Attorney as Alternate PR?

Mark Vohr mcv at ohanafc.com
Mon Apr 13 13:07:45 PDT 2020

I also think it makes a big difference if the drafting attorney is the one being asked to fill this role.  Generally speaking it would likely be prudent for the attorney to first counsel the client on all other options, then prepare a letter reflecting the conversation, discussing billable rates, etc.  I think a drafting attorney has the duty to make a full disclosure.

Regards,

Mark

Mark C. Vohr, Esq.
Ohana Fiduciary Corp.