[WSBAPT] Question about remote notary

Ronda Larson Kramer ronda at larsonlawpllc.com
Tue Apr 7 10:32:06 PDT 2020

I thought that at first but Nestor’s emails have me reconsidering. The new WA RON statue says a “WA notary” can do RON. The point of the new law is to let us WA notaries do RONs.  It doesn’t say anything to prohibit a Florida notary from doing a RON for a person in WA. And the full faith and credit clause would apparently give the RON by a Florida notary legitimacy in WA.

Ronda

Sent from my iPhone