[WSBAPT] Bump Clause Language/Example for Commercial Real Estate PSA or Counter

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Mon Apr 6 09:00:44 PDT 2020

Kick-out 9Bump) Clause:

Seller has the right to continue to show the Property and solicit and enter into bona fide back-up purchase contracts with third parties that are subject to the termination of this primary Contract. Upon entering into a back-up contract, Seller will give Buyer a copy of the back-up contract with the third parties' identification and purchase price information obliterated. To continue with this primary Contract, Buyer must make an additional deposit of $________________ within 72 hours (to be computed as consecutive hours, not business days) from receipt of the back-up contract. By giving the additional deposit to the Escrow Agent within the 72-hour period, Buyer waives all contingencies for financing and sale of Buyer's property and the parties will close on the Closing Date. The additional deposit will be credited to Buyer at Closing. If Buyer fails to timely make the additional deposit, this primary Contract will terminate; and Buyer's deposit(s) will be refunded.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Licensed in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.