[WSBAPT] Bump Clause Language/Example for Commercial Real Estate PSA or Counter

Matt Yates matt at yatesmarshall.com
Sat Apr 4 10:13:44 PDT 2020

Listmates:

Does anyone out there have any effective "bump clause" language that they've used.  I've got a seller wanting to keep commercial property on the market while potential buyer goes through due diligence.  All of my bump clause examples address the issue of buyer has to sell other property first before buyer can close on seller's property.  I've edited that for now to fit but I'd prefer something a little more substantive and I'd like to compare what I have.  Also, our law library down here in Clark County is closed.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stay healthy,
Matt

Matthew D. Yates