[WSBAPT] King County Clerk's Alert: Modified Probate Case Filing Procedures

Krista MacLaren kjm.inc at mac.com
Fri Apr 3 11:55:02 PDT 2020

Thanks, Dalynne, I was just wondering what the current option was for opening a probate with a will!

Krista J. MacLaren
Attorney at Law
Northgate Executive Center II
9725 3rd Ave NE, Suite 600
Seattle WA 98115
(206) 523-6116
kjm.inc at icloud.com

Please note, as with most email providers, Mac does not encrypt email messages. Accordingly, the confidentiality of messages sent to this address cannot be assured. This e-mail is intended for viewing only by the individual or entity to whom its content is addressed, and it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you received this email in error, please honor the privacy of the intended recipient: reply to the sender regarding the error and delete the message.