[WSBAPT] Question about remote notary

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Fri Apr 3 11:54:53 PDT 2020

You also need a special license from the state specifically for electronic
notarization, which requires special software.

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)