[WSBAPT] Chase Bank requiring court order to set up testamentary trust account?

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Sep 26 16:02:05 PDT 2019

The Letters of Testamentary with the ID number should be all that is required – period.  The LT are like a court order telling a 3rd party to follow your directions.  You gave them the Will – Have your pr just withdraw/close the account and take the money and set up a new trust account elsewhere.  This is such a pet peeve of mine!

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.