[WSBAPT] Chase Bank requiring court order to set uptestamentary trust account?

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Thu Sep 26 15:14:22 PDT 2019

I agree with what should happen.  The banker says “I talked to my legal department and you have to have a court order”
If I can’t solve it with a quick call, I will tell the client to take a check to a new bank with a copy of the LW&T and open an account.

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578