[WSBAPT] Original Art

Allen Draher allen at draherlaw.com
Wed Sep 25 15:46:26 PDT 2019

Wow.  That's exciting.  I would talk with someone at the Seattle Art Museum or some of the high end galleries such as Greg Kucera.  You might even start in New York.  BTW I'd love to see what you have.  Allen

Allen Draher

Law Office of Allen Draher, PLLC
5426 California Ave. S.W.
Seattle, WA 98136

ph   206-935-2998
allen at draherlaw.com<mailto:allen at draherlaw.com>

NOTICE:  This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  Thank you.

To comply with IRS regulations, we are required to inform you that this message, if it contains advice relating to federal taxes, cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed under federal tax law.