[WSBAPT] How to handle lack of attestation of witnesses

Jamia Burns jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Tue Sep 24 15:35:41 PDT 2019

I have had this scenario and I brought in obituaries found online for both
witnesses. The judge accepted that and approved the Will.

Jamia S. Burns
Attorney at Law - Estate Planning
360-739-6379
www.jamiaburnslaw.com
jamia at jamiaburnslaw.com
Mail: P.O. Box 29453
Bellingham, WA 98228
Office: 1200 Dupont Street, Ste. 1-D
Bellingham, WA 98225 (by appointment only)