[WSBAPT] Late Creditor' Claim

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Sep 17 09:26:20 PDT 2019

Last time I had something similar happen it was BECU. We rejected the claim with a nice cover letter citing Garn St. Germaine 12 U.S.C. ch. 3 § 226 and indicating that the loan would be paid in due time, that there was plenty of equity, and they couldn't force an early payoff.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
de Vrieze | Carney PLLC
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
www.westseattlelaw.com

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.