[WSBAPT] Excise tax exemption question

Mike Winslow mike at winslegal.com
Mon Sep 16 17:08:33 PDT 2019

I agree with processing the deed as proposed and with your exemption.
You might need a supplemental statement, depending on county in which the
property is located. Might be worth a call to Treasurer to explain purpose
of deed and inquire whether they will seek a supplemental.

Michael A. Winslow
1204 Cleveland Ave.
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Ph. 360-336-3321
Em. Mike at winslegal.com

This message is from an attorney, so it's confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, it's too late to stop reading this message, but you may
not use it for any improper purpose. Huge Disclaimer available upon request.