[WSBAPT] File cabinets available

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Wed Sep 11 16:34:21 PDT 2019

Hi Listmates,

I have two file cabinets that need new homes.

  1.  One is a very large beige(?) metal file cabinet, dimensions of approximately 41" by 41" by 22" (these are rough measurements).  It has 4 drawers and I think the hanging file folders that fit within it are legal size.  This is an old file cabinet (used when I got it) and the key has been lost.
  2.  The second is a two-drawer metal black file cabinet.  I don't have the exact dimensions.  This one has a number of empty hanging file folders, and there is a key, I believe.

If anyone is interested, please email me off-list, and you can have one or both for free.  You will need to make arrangements for taking the cabinets; we don't provide delivery!  They are currently located in Bellevue.

Best,
Candace Wilkerson