[WSBAPT] Gould Satterberg & Mitchell

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Tue Sep 10 14:11:20 PDT 2019

Dear James:
You might check with his son, Dan Satterburg, the King County Prosecuting Attorney.
Yours truly,
Kerry A. Richards

On Sep 10, 2019, at 8:36 PM, James Jackson <JJackson at sksp.com<mailto:JJackson at sksp.com>> wrote:

Listmates,

I’m trying to find an original will, prepared in 1986 by Richard Satterberg, Esq.

It appears that the firm is no more, but I am hoping that someone might be holding their original Wills.

James A. Jackson
Simburg Ketter Sheppard & Purdy, LLP
999 Third Ave., #2525
Seattle, WA 98104