[WSBAPT] Durable Power - decline to serve

Rich McEntee jrmcentee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:26:15 PDT 2019

Follow up question: with more information, it appears that the power of attorney contains both financial powers and health care powers. Mother is willing to make health care decisions for husband but does not feel comfortable making financial/business decisions on behalf of husband. She would like named alternate son to handle the financial decisions. Can the attorney in fact decline some powers in favor of the alternate but not others?

Thanks again
Rich

RICH McENTEE
McENTEE LAW OFFICE