[WSBAPT] Incomplete Petition?

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Fri Sep 6 14:38:24 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon List  -

A client who recently passed has a significant number of specific bequests
who's full contact information (specific age - though can confirm all over
18, address) is not immediately known.

There is a time sensitive matter that requires the presumptive executor to
become the official executor. Has anyone (in King County) been given any
grief by the Court for filing a petition where all you knew was their name
and what they were receiving?

The information will be available with more time and we can gladly file an
amended petition that won't change the substance.

Appreciate the feedback!

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *