[WSBAPT] TEDRA Agreements

Jeff Davis jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Fri Oct 18 13:20:35 PDT 2019

Listmates:

Now deceased Father set up three trusts for three Grand Children, supposedly
for college education, with Morgan Stanley in Seattle.  No one can find the
Trust Agreements.  The Beneficiaries are now adults, never received any
distributions.  We would like to terminate the trusts and distribute the
funds to the Grand Children.  I am assuming that if all Parties agree, i.e.,
the father's estate, which is still open, Morgan Stanley, and the
Beneficiaries, that we can enter into a TEDRA Agreement that authorized
Morgan Stanley to distribute the funds to the Grand Children.  Am I missing
something? Oh one catch,  two grandchildren live in Washington, the third is
in Alaska with no ties to this State.

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis, Esq.

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510
Sequim WA 98382
Phone No.:(360) 683.1129
Fax No.: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129