[WSBAPT] Holocaust Survivor - Reparations

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Oct 16 18:02:10 PDT 2019

Good Evening List -

I have just been retained for a probate of a Holocaust Survivor.  Her
daughters advised me that they had been contacted by the Dutch Railways
(which participated in delivering individuals to concentration camps)
because of the reparations fund set-up.

Has anyone worked with this group? Do you know if they will pay to her
Estate?  Both daughters are committed to taking any money from this and
donating to the organizations that their mom was deeply committed to during
her years in Washington.

Thank you!
Brent

*Brent Williams-Ruth*
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, a division of **BWR Consulting, PLLC*

Office/Scheduling Phone: (425) 830-5134

Direct Mobile: (206) 889-7919

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrconsults> /

*As of July 1, 2019 - I began operating as the Law Offices of Brent
Williams-Ruth a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC. Please note the new
points of contact Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com and www.Williams-RuthLaw.com
<http://www.Williams-RuthLaw.com> *