[WSBAPT] off-topic referral request - Florida Medical Malpractice attorney

Candace Wilkerson cwilkerson at wongfleming.com
Tue Nov 26 17:47:09 PST 2019

Hi Heather,

If it’s Emory, it’s most likely Emory University Medical School in Atlanta, GA (my home state):

https://www.med.emory.edu/

If this is correct, it’s a very prestigious facility, and yes, the attorney would need to be licensed in Georgia.

My law firm has an office in Atlanta.  I don’t think they do medical malpractice, but I can ask if they have any referrals if you don’t hear from anyone else.

Best,
Candace Wilkerson