[WSBAPT] Transfer of Decedent's Interest in Single-Member LLC

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Wed Nov 13 14:36:21 PST 2019

Some people would prepare a Certificate of Incumbancy and have a family member sign it to indicate who’s on first.  Sort of like a trust certificate.  I’m told that banks accept these sorts of things.  Some people even claim it avoids probate.  I plan to sell a bridge to those people, but it apparent it works.  Sometimes.
Phil Jones