[WSBAPT] Final Trust Accounting

John Yip johntyip at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:03:55 PST 2019

Hello all,

I am working on closing a Trust, and I want to make sure my forms are
up-to-date.  If you do not mind, would you please send me a template for
the Final Trustee's Accounting and the Petition for obtaining court
approval of the Final Trustee's Accounting?

Also, I plan to close the Trust with court approval for finality, but I was
wondering if it is permissible to close the Trust without needing court
approval and whether it would be a good idea to do so.  I looked at the
statute and only saw the "closing Trust with court approval" method (RCW
11.106.070).

Thanks,
John Yip