[WSBAPT] Looking for an experienced estate planning attorney for elderly person in Aberdeen

Sarah Dion sarah at dionlaw.com
Thu May 30 09:18:10 PDT 2019

Hi all-

A close friend's father is in need of estate planning ASAP. He lives in
Aberdeen, WA, and is not up to traveling out of "the Harbor" to meet an
attorney. He is terminal, in hospice, but competent. He has no will. His
wife just passed without a will, and there are some complex family dynamics
that make me think it would be better for everyone if his estate doesn't go
through intestacy.

Any recommendations for an experienced (skills in blended family
issues/skills in dealing with older folks would be good) estate planning
attorney somewhere west of Olympia OR someone in Oly or Tacoma who covers
that area and is willing to go to him? I'm too close to be involved, but
want to put his gentleman in good hands.

Thanks in advance for any leads!

Sarah Jael Dion

Dion Law PLLC
206-550-4005
sarah at dionlaw.com
www.dionlaw.com

This message is private or privileged. If you are not the person for whom
this message is intended, please notify me immediately and delete the
message. Please do not copy or send this message to anyone else.