[WSBAPT] Intestate Lineal Descendants of siblings

Josh Grant jgrant at accima.com
Wed May 29 16:16:01 PDT 2019

That is interesting.  I thought issue of a parent meant, in your case, the two living sisters, only, because they are the only issue of the parent who survived the intestate.  You don’t say if, at the moment of the death of the intestate,  either of the now deceased sisters were living.  If one or the other of the now deceased sisters outlived the intestate, then I would think the additional language of “unequal degree” might mean something.  But maybe “issue” means more than a child who was directly “issued” from a parent?

Joshua F. Grant

P. O. Box 619
Wilbur, WA 99185
509 647 5578