[WSBAPT] SOL

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue May 28 17:17:27 PDT 2019

That would be an affirmative in my opinion.  She is basically seeking payment from a party she deems a creditor of her mother's estate.  All creditor claims must be filed in accordance with and within the time frame of RCW Probate statue.  I don't believe any other statute of limitations applies in this case.

Best to you and your client.