[WSBAPT] Clearing title on sale with Transfer on Death Deed

Jennifer Johnson jmhanigan at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:21:19 PDT 2019

You can get a quick response from DSHS's Estate Recovery Unit regarding
whether any amounts are owed once you make it through their phone tree and
figure out the right person to talk to.

If an escrow agent is involved, it is very likely that they have dealt with
this situation before and will know how to help clear that exception.

Jennifer Johnson
Title Officer / Attorney
Wahkiakum Title & Escrow Co.
(360) 795-3741