[WSBAPT] Off-topic referral needed

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Thu May 16 10:40:01 PDT 2019

Dear Brent:
I highly recommend Jan Olson with Ellis Li and McKinstry. He is an excellent attorney well versed in this area of the criminal law. He can be reached at 206.682.0565 and his email address is jolson at elmlaw.com.
Yours Truly,

Kerry A. Richards, Attorney
[cid:image001.png at 01D31B65.31A26710]
The Law Offices of Michael W. Bugni & Associates, PLLC
11300 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98125
EMAIL: krichards at lawgate.net
TEL: 206-365-5500