[WSBAPT] TEDRA Motion to Compel Arbitration

Paul Neumiller pneumiller at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 17:03:44 PDT 2019

Listmates;  After much time and fruitless searches, I am looking for a sample for a Motion to Compel Arbitration under TEDRA 11.96A.320.  My situation is that TEDRA mediation was unsuccessful and I timely served the Notice of Arbitration.  OP filed an opposition to the notice of arbitration but never actually scheduled the hearing so hasn't established "good cause".  Anyhoo, anyone have a motion to compel arbitration under TEDRA and, perhaps, a sample order to compel arbitration?  Thanks a bunch.