[WSBAPT] SoCal Credit Union Issue

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon May 6 21:45:46 PDT 2019

This is a common problem with California financial institutions.  If it were a bank with a branch in Washington or Oregon, you can usually deal with the local branch and the issue does not even come up.  But that possible solution does not appear to be available in your situation.
Phil Jones
Portland, OR

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP