[WSBAPT] Seeking North Seattle/Greenwood Spanish speaking estate planner

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Fri Mar 29 12:22:53 PDT 2019

  Sara,

I don’t do estate planning for high asset individuals, but if a couple
needs more basic wills, community property agreement, durable powers,
directive to physician, etc. I am Spanish speaking and work often with
monolingual Spanish speaking clients. My office is downtown but I live
in Greenwood/Greenlake.  I wouldn’t meet with them in my home, but it
would be pretty convenient for me if they wanted me to meet them at
their home or someplace else in the Greenwood area.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting "Sara D. Longley" <sara at longley-law.pro>:

> Hello listmates,
>

>    Who here is a Spanish speaker who can do estate planning for a
> couple in Seattle’s Greenwood/Crown Hill area or nearby?  Bonus if
> you are able to make hospital calls.  They have an interpreter
> friend who would help, but I believe they would be better served by
> a Spanish speaking attorney.
>

>    Thanks in advance,
>

>    Sara Longley

>    Sara D. Longley, J.D., LL.M.
>

>    LONGLEY LAW PLLC
>

>    1734 NW Market Street
>

>    Seattle, WA 98107
>

>    (206) 434-5644[1]
>

>    Sara at Longley-law.pro[2]
>

>    www.longley-law.pro[3]
>

>    This email is intended only for the individual to whom it is
> addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure.  If you have received
> this message in error, please inform the sender by telephone or
> reply email and delete this message and all attachments.  Thank you.

Links:
------
[1] tel:%28206%29%20434-5644
[2] mailto:Sara at longley-law.pro