[WSBAPT] Search for Wills Prepared by John T. Robson, Jr.

Thomas Squier tom at squierlaw.com
Mon Mar 25 16:29:51 PDT 2019

Hello All:

I am searching for multiple original wills that were drafted and stored by
John T. Robson, Jr., who worked in University Place. From the information
on WSBA's Legal Directory it looks like he likely retired around 2012 or
2013. None of the contact information that I have found for him has worked.

Do any of you know who might have taken on his files when he retired? If
not, could any of you get me in touch with Mr. Robson to find out what he
might have done with these original wills?

Thank you,

Thomas Squier, Attorney
The Law Office of Thomas L. Squier, PLLC
12515 Meridian E, Suite 101
Puyallup, WA 98373
(253) 770-6342
www.squierlaw.com

NOTICE: This communication, including any attachments, may contain
privileged and/or confidential information.  It is intended solely for the
use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of
this information.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information that is protected by law.  You may not directly or
indirectly reuse or re-disclose such information for any purpose other than
to provide services requested by the sender.

IRS Circular 230 Disclaimer:  To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that to the extent this communication
contains advice relating to a Federal tax issue, it is not intended or
written to be used, and it may not be used, for (i) the purpose of avoiding
any penalties that may be imposed on you or any other person or entity
under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting or marketing to another
party any transaction or matter addressed herein.