[WSBAPT] Property Title

nestor at pplsweb.com nestor at pplsweb.com
Mon Mar 18 11:02:52 PDT 2019

There also could be a real estate excise tax issue.

Nestor Gorfinkel, Attorney at Law

Admitted to practice law in Washington & Florida

Florida Civil-Law (International) Notary

11900 NE First Street Suite 300

Bellevue, WA 98005

Tel. (425) 961-0519

Fax. (888) 522-3601

ATTENTION - This e-mail message and any attachment to this e-mail message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any attachments to it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone at the phone numbers provided herein and delete this message. Please note that if this e-mail message contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message, some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not have been produced by the sender.