[WSBAPT] Client Gone Radio Silent (not a sub-mariner)

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at bwrconsults.com
Wed Mar 13 10:50:58 PDT 2019

Good Morning List -

Have a client (surviving spouse) of a very simple and easy probate.
Opened, did initial paperwork, notice period, then the wait.  Completed
notice period, ready to proceed forward - client has fallen off RADAR. Not
returning calls.  Non-responsive to letters sent via e-mail or USPS.   I
have not tried sending something certified - but since this is a first for
me, I thought I would check in with y'all to see what you do when someone
just stops responding.

It has been about two months.  Not trying to collect any money (she paid
retainer). Simply want to verify that all notice elements were done and get
the Declaration Ascertaining Creditors returned so we can begin the final
part of the process.

Thank you!

Brent

--