[WSBAPT] Off topic referral

Kerry Richards krichards at lawgate.net
Sat Mar 9 09:07:08 PST 2019

Dear Amy:
I have conducted many mediations and would be happy to assist. I am located in the Northgate neighborhood. I can be reached at 206.365.5500.
Yours truly,
Kerry A. Richards

On Mar 8, 2019, at 7:34 PM, Amy Goertz <amyjgoertz at icloud.com<mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>> wrote:

Happy Friday!

I have someone in Edmonds who's looking for a mediator to settle a post-dissolution issue.  My usual suspects are friends or at least familiar with one spouse or another so I am looking for a new near-to-Edmonds resource.

Thanks in advance.
Amy

Sent from Amy's iPhone, which spells as it pleases and is not grammar correctly.