[WSBAPT] Follow up as to Mutual Will

Bryce Dille Bryce at dillelaw.com
Fri Mar 1 11:51:24 PST 2019

There is nothing to prevent the SS as to real property of the estate  from executing transfer on death deeds to whatever beneficiaries  the SS desires since the contract only obligates her not to change the will residuary clause.

Please note my new contact information below

Bryce H. Dille | Attorney at Law
Dille Law, PLLC
P: 360-350-0270 | F: 844-210-4503
2010 Caton Way SW, Suite 101
Olympia, Washington 98502
www.dillelaw.com<http://www.dillelaw.com/>

This transmission contains confidential attorney-client communications and may not be disclosed to any person but the intended recipient(s).  If this matter is transmitted to you in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Business Entity Creation and Management
Business, Government and Tax Law
Real Estate and Land Use, Residential, Commercial and Condominium Development Real Estate and Commercial Transactions & Closings, Including Performing Services as IRS Section 1031 Exchange Facilitator Estate Planning, including Wills and Trusts, and Probate Administration Representation Homeowners/Condominium Association Real Estate Developments Real Property Foreclosures and Forfeitures