[WSBAPT] another problem with listserv

Michael Safren msafren at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:03:00 PST 2019

Hello All:

I am sorry that you continue to receive these notifications. We are
experiencing these issues as we transition the listserv from a model where
anyone can subscribe to a model where a username and password are required
so that only section members can post and participate in the Listserv.

I am working with our web administrators, please understand this conversion
process may cause you to need to re-subscribe and you may get these
notifications occasionally.  I apologize in advance for the inconvenience,
and we are doing our best to minimize the disruption.

Kind regards,
Michael Safren
Web Editor, RPPT section

Attorney at Law